When making a booking with us, you will receive a bespoke Rental Agreement, the following conditions form the basis of your agreement with us:
All personal information received is only for the purpose of administering your booking, gaining feedback and informing you of any special offers that we may make from time to time. None of your details are ever sold or passed on to third parties.
The property is furnished and includes the following (not exclusively):
OVEN & HOB
WASHING MACHINE/TUMBLE DRYER
3 X TV
SKY TV BOX (with basic TV package)
2 X HAIR DRYERS
3 X BEDS c/w BED LINEN
2 X SOFA
DINING TABLE c/w x4 CHAIRS
3 X SIDEBOARD
4 X SIDE TABLE
6 X CHAIRS
ASSORTED KITCHEN EQUIPMENT
NB - SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN OR DIRECTLY OUTSIDE THE DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THE PROPERTY
Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons.
Arrival/Departure Times. The lease begins at 4pm on the arrival date and ends at 10am on the departure date.
Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during peak holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged the 2-night rate.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as APPENDIX A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and, anyone else to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. Guests who do not or are not able to abide by these rules, will be required to vacate the property. In such circumstances, the guest will not be provided with any financial adjustment to the charges levied.
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Rental Rate and Fees
Deposit: A deposit of £100 is due immediately
Where the rental is within 8 weeks of the booking then the full fee will be payable at the time of booking
The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Arrival the Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit is non refundable. Following payment of the full balance, within 8 weeks of the arrival date, we are unable to offer a refund.
However, if the Guest can demonstrate cancellation is due to unforeseen circumstances and if through remarking the property an alternative booking can be made for all of the cancelled dates, consideration will be made to a refund of the balance subject to an administration fee of £50 . This is at the owners discretion.
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveller insurance.
Refundable Deposit : A refundable deposit of £100 is payable when you make your booking. This will be returned to you subject to satisfactory inspection of the property following your stay. If any breakages are found, or the property is not deemed to be left in a clean and tidy state, it is at the homeowners discretion to administrate any deductions from the refundable deposit prior to refund.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 6 weeks (allowing time for receipt of the telephone bill) of the Departure Date provided no deductions are to made due to:
damage to the property or furnishings;
dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to the Guest’s stay e.g telephone usage which will be identified by the homeowner months bill.
The refundable deposit will be returned by bank transfer or cheque.
Property Landline : the landline is for emergency use only. If you need to use the telephone for outgoing calls, please keep a note of the dates and time of calls. An invoice will be sent to you for payment of the calls following the next monthly bill received by the Homeowner following your stay. In such circumstances, an administration charge will apply and will be recovered via the refundable deposit.
Use of Broadband: the Guest agrees to take full responsibility for the internet use during their stay. The Homeowner will assist any authority in their investigations into any network activity during the stay when using this facility.
Use of House Linen/Towels: the Guest agrees not to remove any towels or ben linen provided by the owner from the property at any time. The Guest will make own arrangements for any requirements for additional towels/bed linen for example beach or swimming pool use.
Payment: Acceptable payment methods are BANK TRANSFEr or CHEQUE
The following rules are enforced by Essential Vivendi, the owners of The Bay.
Guests should abide by these rules at all times during their stay.
THE BAY, FILEY
We expect all owners and their guests to accept that these site regulations are a set of sensible rules intended to maintain the high standards of The Bay whilst ensuring that everyone has fun without annoying distractions. We would very much like all our owners and their guests to get to know our security sta on site as we want a safe and secure environment for one and all the family. There is no better way for our security sta to look after your interests than for they to know you and you to know them.
These Regulations relate to the whole of the site known as The Bay, Filey (including the Amenity Land for which residents will hold a licence) and shall be observed and performed by all tenants and their guests whilst they are on the site. These Regulations are made in accordance with the leases granted. Breach of these Regulations will be considered a breach of the tenant's covenants in the lease and any such breaches shall be dealt with accordingly.
1. The use of the following articles is not permitted, save in any areas that may be designated from time to time by the management company (and such phrase where used in these regulations shall mean Essential Vivendi Limited, their agents and successors):
1.1. Electronic / motorised toys
1.2. Remote control cars / aircraft (remote-controlled sailing boats are permitted on Low Lake but not the other lakes)
1.5. Stereos, televisions and musical instruments
2. Fishing is not permitted in any pond or lake other than Low Lake. Fishing in Low Lake is only permitted with the prior consent of the management company and this shall be obtained on a day by day basis (and for which there may be a charge). These restrictions are aimed at preserving the ecology of the ponds (particularly a healthy and vibrant fish population).
3. All pets shall be kept under control at all times and, in the event that any pet is causing a nuisance, then the management company, in its sole discretion, may request that the pet is removed from the site. A maximum of 2 normal domestic pets are allowed per unit. All owners of dogs are required to clear away any fouling.
4. The speed limits on the site roads shall be observed at all times – this is currently set at a maximum of 20 mph though on certain minor roads a lesser speed is obviously necessary. Be sensible, think of others; we all want a calm relaxing atmosphere.
5. No washing shall be hung outside the units or out of the windows of the units.
6. No litter shall be deposited anywhere on the site, save in the expressly designated bin areas. Domestic waste from the units must be deposited in the bins within the allocated bin stores.
7. Nothing shall be done on the site or in each individual unit such as to cause a nuisance to other residents and guests. No excessive, noisy or disruptive behaviour shall be permitted on the site. The management company reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of this Regulation to leave the site immediately, in which case, no refund of any sums paid will be made.
8. The sale, use or distribution of illegal drugs and the provision of drug replacement therapies on site is strictly prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt this includes any locally commissioned NHS service, for the supervised consumption of methadone and/or buprenorphine. It is also prohibited to run any needle and/or syringe exchange programme.
9. All children and babies on the site shall be properly supervised at all times and especially when close to the lakes and ponds.
10. The appropriate security measures on the site shall be observed at all times, including access points being closed and/or locked behind guests where necessary.
11. Access between di erent areas on the site shall be by the designated roads and paths and areas of planting etc should not be disturbed. Motor bikes, quad bikes, 4 x 4s in particular must stay on the designated roads.
12. All vehicles must be parked in the designated parking areas. Boats on trailers must be parked in the designated area. No motor home, caravan or commercial vehicle shall be parked on the site without the prior written consent of the management.
13. Swimming in the ponds and/or lakes on the site is not permitted.
14. Patio furniture is permitted provided it is of wooden construction, of natural colour, and, if required, with a cream parasol. No toys, bicycles, push chairs or other attendant household goods are to be left outside the units overnight or when the property is vacant.
15. There is to be no personal planting of gardens outside individual units. If you need to indulge your green thumb please speak to the Head Gardener who is always looking for assistants.
16. There is to be no advertising signs or bill boards – including “for sale” and “to let” signs – anywhere on the site.
17. No ball games to be played near the units. We have acres of amenity land and we hope lots of people will play ball games – but they can be rowdy and annoying if you are not a part of them so, please, think of others and play well away from the units.
18. We do not permit any filming or photography in or around the swimming pools and changing areas.
19. Neither the management company, nor its servants or its agents, accept any liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by owners or their guests during their stay, except where it arises from the negligence of the company, its servants or agents.
20. Members of the Press or Media are not to be invited on to The Bay, Filey, without the express consent of the management company. You may not use photographs of our premises, facilities or members of staff without our written consent.
21. We reserve the right to ask for information about any owners or guests using The Bay, Filey, and to decline bookings for hen and stag parties and groups of individuals under the age of 21.
22. If, in our absolute discretion (which will be exercised reasonably) any owner or guest who is not suitable to continue their occupation at the Site because of unreasonable, aggressive or abusive behaviour, damage to the Site, danger or significant annoyance to others, or any other action which may bring the reputation of The Bay into disrepute, the party or parties involved may be asked to leave the Site with immediate effect.
23. All Owners must ensure that their guests understand and observe these rules which are, after all, intended to see that everyone has a great family experience at The Bay.
24. Not to use the name The Bay or any of the logos relating to the Site in connection with the Property, either in marketing material of whatever kind, in connection with the letting of the Property or in the address of the Property.